Hi I’m Aaron,
First of all thank you for your interest in becoming a writer for P8TCH.
I own and write on P8T.CH, sharing my experiences and and hopefully helping others understand technology and in some cases make better puchasing decisions.
If you like to help out by providing some quality content please read below.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for original and well-written articles on subjects related to technology, software, web applications, IoT and general gadgets like drones and wearable technology. In addition to written content you are also able to contribute video tutorials, and in-depth product or service reviews of hardware and software sevices.
Please browse P8TCH to get a feel for the kind of content we publish.
What Topics are Accepted?
I would hate for you to waste your time.
So, please contant me via the form on the contact page and float your idea for an article with me and I’ll let you know if it’s something I would like to feature on the site.
Before submitting an article for review, please read the submission guidelines:
- You must write the content, it must be unique, and it must add value
- Just to reiterate the content MUST add value, I will not accept reworded articles that have already been covered 1000s of times before.
- I will edit your articles before posting them
- If you’re sourcing an image or a quote from else where, please cite the source.
- There is no minimum word count, this will depend on the content you wish to provide. That said I will not accept thing poorly written content.
- Images should be 735 pixels wide or greater
- Please try to avoid using jargon and write in a way which is easy for all readers to understand
Thanks again for your interest.